Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas Swap linky post



Thanks to everyone who did the Christmas version of Faith Hope and Charity Swapping, I've seen a lot of the gifts sent and received and have been amazed by all the fantastic things people have found and made. You're all incredible gift givers. Anyway, as with the last swap, I've set up a linky so you can share your post on what you received in case I missed it. If you're waiting til Christmas to open it, then don't forget to link up afterwards! [I don't have that kind of patience]

Lakota x

8 comments:

  1. greeeat :D
    xx the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    share the feeling
    visit <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lakota - thanks for organising this great swap!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for organising this awesome swap-fest darling Lakota! I've so enjoyed following your wonderful, cheeky wickedness this year and wish you a fun-filled Christmas. So glad you're a fellow Queenie-lover!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. An absolute brilliant swap - thanks so much for organising. Have a fab Christmas and great New Year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I'd got into this christmas swap earlier! Love it all, the stocking and gingerbread house especially! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll linking it as soon as i opened them! and will snoop around on the links to see people's swap gifts!

    xx susan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't opened mine yet! I will link as soon as I have done a post about it :)

    Thank-you so much for letting me be part of the swap, I really have appreciated being introduced to my swap partner and in turn putting together a wonderful package for her xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for organising the swap! Here is the link to mine, I loved everything!
    http://storyofmylife-sophiesoph.blogspot.com/2012/01/blogger-christmas-gifts.html

    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - it's no fun unless I know what you think!

If you ask a question others might want answering too I'll reply here in the comments - if it's personal, I'll reply directly by email if you're set up.